- All orders are treated as placed and received in Malta. We currently do not accept orders to be delivered to countries outside Malta, Europe.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information (including your name and address) you upload to the Site, is correct and accurate. Ensure that you check all information before making a purchase.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
ORDERING FROM US
- When making an order through our Website, the web pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each webpage of the order process.
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering any of the Products which we sell by following the steps on our web pages and entering your payment details. We will then send you an email acknowledging that we have received your order, which details the Products you have ordered. However, this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we send you an email or phone call confirming delivery.
- If we are unable to accept your order, for example because a Product is out of stock or no longer available or we cannot meet your requested delivery date or there was an error in price on our Website, we will inform you of this by email and we will not continue to process your order. If you have already paid for your order, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as is reasonably possible. For the avoidance of doubt, if there are two or more Products in your order and one or more of those Products is delivered, we will not refund the delivery charge. We will only refund the delivery charge if we are unable to accept your order as a whole and no Products are delivered to you at all. If you have ordered a Product and you have paid a specialised delivery charge and we cannot deliver that Product, we will refund the specialised delivery charge irrespective of whether or not that Product is part of a larger order.
- Deliveries are done from Monday to Saturday between 10am and 5pm. Deliveries are not made on Sunday and public holidays. Following order confirmation you would be contacted to schedule the delivery accordingly.
- We offer FREE (standard delivery) to anywhere in Malta and Gozo on all orders(excluding Cigarettes and Cigars) over €30.00. Orders of lesser value are subject to our standard €5.00 delivery charge.
- Cigarettes and cigars are always subject to €5.00 delivery charge.
- We will deliver the Products ordered by you to the address which you give for delivery when you make your order. You may specify a delivery address which is different from your billing address, if, for example, you would like us to deliver the Products directly to a friend, a relative, or to your place of work.
- If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we accept no liability for any items which have not been received.
- If no one is available at the delivery address given to accept the delivery, one of our carriers will leave you a card that the Products have been returned to our premises or the premises of any carrier which we use, in which case, please follow the instructions on the card to rearrange delivery / collect your order. Additional charges might apply for rearranged delivery by our third-party suppliers.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the delivery address given in the order process, or to any other location nominated by you. The risk and responsibility in the Products will sit with you from that time.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full (including all applicable delivery charges) and the delivery of the Products is completed in accordance with the above.
- No international delivery is currently available. We do not deliver to addresses outside of Malta.
- Pickup from The Master Cellar Shop. You may choose to pick up your order yourself, rather than opting for delivery. Pickup is subject to the following:(a) Pickups are available only once you’ve received Email notification that your order is ready to be collected. (b) You are requested to produce the email notification as proof of purchase, together with your ID, upon pickup
- All marked prices do not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as set out during the check-out process (before you confirm your order).
- Orders can be collected from The Master Cellar, Oratory Street, Naxxar during shop opening hours – Monday to Saturday from 09:00 – 19:00, and Sunday from 09:00 to 12:30 (excluding Public Holidays).